Funny Christmas Wishes Greetings Religious Card Messages
Firstly Happy Christmas to you!!! Are you looking for short christmas greetings, funny christmas wishes, religious christmas card messages. If yes, you have landed on a perfect web page. As here, we have shared an amazing collection of christmas wishes. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
Religious Christmas Card Messages
- Let us light up Christmas with the light that shines brightly in our hearts.
- Let your heart be filled with joy, peace, and love. These are the gifts offered to us by our Lord who was born on the original Christmas day.
- This Christmas card celebrates the most important birthday of all time. It is by His birth that we are able to be born again into the kingdom of heaven.
- The light of our savior shines brightly at Christmas for all the world to see.
- Christmas is the most important birthday anyone will celebrate throughout the year. There is a reason it’s the biggest and most anticipated birthday, year after year.
- We have all been blessed by the original Christmas gift from our Lord.
- Death and evil are no match for love, which is proven by the Christmas story.
- The Christ child of a virgin mother has been born. Spread the good news!
- I hope you feel blessed by our generous and loving father this Christmas.
- He came to the Earth as a gift for us all, so we continue to give gifts each year to honor Him.
- The Lord sent his only son so that anyone who believes in Him will not have to die but can live forever.
- He is the reason for every season and celebration, because without Him there is no hope. Merry Christmas!
- A silent wish for happiness and peace
So that everyone around stays happy
Almighty bless all and around
With your love that surrounds
Wishing all a Merry Christmas time!
- Things that you love to do
Do it with all your heart
For that matters in the perfect start
This Christmas time my dear
Do spread the good cheer
With blessings of Almighty Lord!
- Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign:
The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
And will call him Immanuel.
– Isaiah 7:14
- On the first Christmas eve, Jesus was born
He is the reason for the season
Celebrating His love for us
No matter what the cost was
Have a blessed Christmas and bountiful New Year!
- Cities and bustling streets are preparing
To celebrate the birth of the King
But take time to thank God for His love for us
May you have a blissful Christmas!
Funny Christmas Wishes
- Santa asked me to remind you that because of the economic crisis he wasn’t able to fill up your stocking this year. Not to worry though we’re sending you some extra love, hugs and kisses your way! Merry Christmas!
- Is it just me or Christmas is one of the most tiring holidays ever?! You have to prepare and decorate the tree, create the right Christmas atmosphere by decorating the house (inside and out!), buy, wrap and place all the presents under the tree. It’s too much work! Thank goodness it’s also all worth it being able to spend with special day with you 🙂
- May this day bring you laughter, joy and happiness. You deserve all of this and so much more! Merry Christmas!
- Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
- Merry Christmas to you! Here’s hoping that all your dreams come true and that the floodgates of success open up in the New Year.
- No other holiday is more special than Christmas. Families and friends get together and spend a day full of joy and happiness all together. Merry Christmas!
- Santa’s coming! Don’t forget to prepare cookies and milk and place them near the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
- Please allow Jesus to Come and
Bless people in Church on Christmas,
If he sees you there he may not.
So come here and have party with me.
Merry Christmas to you
- Santa Claus has the right idea.
Visit people once a year. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You
- Christmas brings in a good cheer
When the heart feels so warm
There is a radiance in the air
The spirit of blessings every where
Almighty bless all this Christmas time
Merry Christmas to all!
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present. Merry Christmas.
- “Sorry kids, Santa died. But the good news is now
you can listen to Santana songs instead of Santa songs at Christmas time.”
- I wish you could put up some of da Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- This year you was not good… You was FANTASTIC! May your celebration be joyous and your holidays bright!
Short Christmas Greetings
- May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Unless we make Christmas
an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won’t make it “white”.
- Wish all of you an amazing and altogether thrilling and chilling X-Mas. Have a blast friendzzz!!!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year.Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas
- May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and yours endless blessings.
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- I look forward to Christmas every year. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed through the year. May this message find you in good health and spirits.
- May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
- Good cheer, great hope and the best that the Christmas season has to offer for you and your family as you celebrate this time of togetherness. Merry Christmas!
- This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- I wanted to take the time to send you my most sincere Christmas wishes. I hope you have a beautiful holiday.
- Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
Searches related to funny christmas wishes
- funny christmas messages for cards
- funny christmas card quotes
- funny christmas card sayings for family
- witty christmas quotes
- short funny christmas sayings and quotes
- funny family christmas cards
- clever christmas sayings
- funny boxed christmas cards